AFM is pleased to offer Fox Creek in Gray, Georgia. The property consists of ±155 contiguous acres located minutes from downtown Gray. Property attributes include:
- Improved internal road system accessing all areas of the property,
- Gated entrance,
- Beautiful mature hardwoods along Fox Creek,
- 5 minutes from Downtown Gray, GA,
- Multiple game plots,
- Ideal hunting and recreational tract - deer, turkey and other wild game,
- Paved frontage along Highway 22,
- Bordered by large private landowners,
- Minutes from Jonesco Golf and Country Club.
Owner financing available - call for details.
From Gray, travel northeast on Highway 22. Property starts on the left approximately 3 miles from Gray.
or $1,925 / acre
||Jones County, GA
|Latitude / Longitude:
Creeks / Streams
Property Types & Usages
Merchantable Pine Plantation
Natural Pine and Hardwood
Premerchantable Pine Plantation
Large Game Hunting