The Overland Way tract consists of ±308 acres of well-managed timberland located within minutes of Gray, GA. Property attributes consist of:
- ±308 acres of various age class pine plantations
- ±30.63 acres of 7 year old planted loblolly
- ±77 acres of open cutover land
- ±143 acres of 2 year old planted loblolly
- Over ±3000 feet of frontage along Feagin Hill Creek
- ±800 feet of frontage along Overland Way
- Approximately 2.5 miles to Downtown Gray, GA.
- Approximately 1.5 miles to Jones County High School
- Easy access to Gray, Macon, and Milledgeville GA.
211 Overland Way, Gray, GA.
From Gray, travel south on Highway 129 to Lite n Tie Rd. Turn left and travel to Overland Way. Turn left and property starts on the right approximately ¼ of a mile.
or $2,395 / acre
||Overland Way Tract
||Jones County, GA
|Latitude / Longitude:
Creeks / Streams
Property Types & Usages
Premerchantable Pine Plantation
Large Game Hunting