The Paxton Tract contains ±322 acres. The composition contains the following:
- ±136.2 acres clearcut timberland
- ±49.9 acres 2018 loblolly pine plantation
- ±32.7 acres 2020 loblolly pine plantation
- ±103.2 acres bottomland hardwood
- Road frontage is ±8,100 feet
This property provides many possible opportunities. It could be reforested, or realistically converted to cropland, or pasture.
Showing is by appointment only.
This property is located along County Highway 147 W. From the intersection of US Highway 331 and County Highway 147, travel west for .95 miles and look for FOR SALE sign.
or $3,000 / acre
||Walton County, FL
|Latitude / Longitude:
Property Types & Usages
Premerchantable Pine Plantation
|Agriculture / Farmland